Developer for .NET
Xertified provides security solutions for a safer Internet, and in the end – a more secure society. By eliminating the possibility of interfering with IoT devices, we also contribute to a safer Internet as a common foundation for fair play, innovation, and business opportunities for companies and users of advanced IoT technology.
We look for a Developer for .NET to join our team located in Uppsala, Sweden. The responsibilities for these roles include;
- Professional and quality-aware software development for client software.
- Design, test, develop and troubleshoot software.
Requirements and skills
- 4+ Years of proven working experience with .NET and/or .NET-core with C#
- BA degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, version handling, and peer review for creating high-quality products.
- Strong documentation and English writing skills.
- Work on-site in Uppsala at least three times a week.
- Good knowledge of network technology and security, such as routing and IPv6.
- .NET 6 and 7, as well as F#, SML, OCaml or Haskell.
- Knowledge of Windows Installers and Microsoft Store applications.
- Knowledge in troubleshooting certificate handling, encrypted wifi networks, and OpenSSL.