We are looking for a Head of development to join our team in Uppsala, Sweden.
The responsibilities for this role include;
- Organizing the people, tools, and processes for software and hardware development teams.
- Responsibility for compliance and quality of product releases, as well as the work conditions for the employees in R&D.
- Direct reporting to management.
Requirements and skills
- 3+ Years of relevant educational background (IT, system development, as well as leadership and management)
- 7+ Years of relevant work-life experience.
- A holistic mindset on organizing software and hardware R&D.
- Practicing day-to-day work with professionalism.
- Good knowledge of research, development, and innovation methodologies.
- Strong English writing and talking skills.
- Swedish citizenship only.
- Relevant certifications.
Xertified provides security solutions for a safer Internet, and in the end – a more secure society. By eliminating the possibility to interfere with IoT devices, we also contribute to a safer Internet as a common foundation for fair play, innovation, and business opportunities for companies and users of advanced IoT technology.