Software Operations Engineer
Do you make the software work in production?!
We look for Software Operation Engineers to join our team in Uppsala, Sweden. The responsibilities for this role include;
- Install, maintain, and optimize infrastructure, platform, and Xertified applications for partners and customers remotely, from the office, and at the customer.
- Work closely with R&D and sales to bring operational praxises and learnings into the whole organization.
- Document customer inquiries, bugs, and fixes in close collaboration with product managers and R&D.
Requirements and skills
- 3+ Years of proven working experience in remote/office/in-the-field with servers, applications, and networks.
- 2+ Years of relevant educational background (computer sciences, IT, systems administrator, similar).
- A mindset for details and professionalism at work.
- Good knowledge of IT networks.
- Strong English writing and talking skills.
- Driver’s license.
- Willingness to travel.
- Swedish citizenship only.
- Holistic mindset on operations, knowledge in frameworks like ITIL, MOF, ISO/IEC 20000, or similar.
- Installing, operating, and maintaining cyber security software.
- Documented knowledge in troubleshooting certificates, and IP networks.
- Relevant certifications.
Xertified provides security solutions for a safer Internet, and in the end – a more secure society. By eliminating the possibility to interfere with IoT devices, we also contribute to a safer Internet as a common foundation for fair play, innovation, and business opportunities for companies and users of advanced IoT technology.