Test Engineers for Quality Control
Xertified provides security solutions for a safer Internet, and in the end – a more secure society. By eliminating the possibility to interfere with IoT devices, we also contribute to a safer Internet as a common foundation for fair play, innovation, and business opportunities for companies and users of advanced IoT technology.
We look for Test Engineers for Quality Control to join our team located in Uppsala, Sweden. The responsibilities for these roles include;
- Overall responsibility for testing and verification for all R&D.
- Design test systems, test cases, and test protocols.
- Implement and execute test suites, and create reporting and analytic feedback for R&D and product management.
Requirements and skills
- 3+ Years of proven working experience in the test engineering of software and/or hardware.
- BA degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Solid testing experience of software and hardware.
- Good knowledge of IT networks.
- Familiarity with defect tracking and version handling tools.
- Strong documentation and English writing skills.
- Work on-site in Uppsala at least three times a week.
- Knowledge in cyber security testing.
- Knowledge in troubleshooting certificates, and networks.