Xertified provides security solutions for a safer Internet, and in the end – a more secure society. By eliminating the possibility to interfere with IoT devices, we also contribute to a safer Internet as a common foundation for fair play, innovation, and business opportunities for companies and users of advanced IoT technology.
We look for Developers for iOS, Android, macOS, and Windows Clients to join our team located in Uppsala, Sweden. The responsibilities for these roles include;
- Professional and quality-aware software development for client software.
- Design, test, develop and troubleshoot software.
Requirements and skills
- 3+ Years of proven working experience in the engineering of software applications on the given platform.
- BA degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Solid programming experience for the respective platform (Objective-C/Swift, Java/Kotlin, .NET)
- Good knowledge of network security and VPN technology.
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, version handling, and peer review.
- Strong documentation and English writing skills.
- Work on-site in Uppsala at least three times a week.
- Knowledge of advanced networking application development on the respective platforms.
- Excellent knowledge in troubleshooting certificate handling, encrypted wifi network, and cellular network traffic.