Xertified provides security solutions for a safer Internet, and in the end – a more secure society. By eliminating the possibility to interfere with IoT devices, we also contribute to a safer Internet as a common foundation for fair play, innovation, and business opportunities for companies and users of advanced IoT technology.
We look for Developers for embedded systems to join our team located in Uppsala, Sweden. The responsibilities for this role include;
- Professional and quality-aware software development for embedded devices.
- Design, test, develop and troubleshoot software and hardware.
Requirements and skills
- 3+ Years of proven working experience in the engineering of embedded systems.
- BA degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Solid programming experience in C or C++.
- Good knowledge of IP protocols, Ethernet networking, and network security.
- Proven experience in embedded systems design with preemptive, multitasking real-time operating systems.
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, version handling, and peer review.
- Strong documentation and English writing skills.
- Work on-site in Uppsala at least three times a week.
- Knowledge of reading datasheets and schematics for components.
- Excellent knowledge of OS coding techniques, IP protocols, interfaces, and hardware subsystems.
- Knowledge of the GNU Toolchain, CMake , and Linux kernel drivers.