Developers for back-end services
Xertified provides security solutions for a safer Internet, and in the end – a more secure society. By eliminating the possibility to interfere with IoT devices, we also contribute to a safer Internet as a common foundation for fair play, innovation, and business opportunities for companies and users of advanced IoT technology.
We look for Developers for back-end services to join our team located in Uppsala, Sweden. The responsibilities for this role include;
- Professional and quality-aware software development, deployment, test, maintenance, and documentation for back-end services.
- Provide input for decisions on architecture and design.
- Work collaboratively and pragmatically in a growing team of engineers.
Requirements and skills
- BA degree in Computer Science (or similar) and 3+ years of proven working experience.
- Proven experience in distributed cloud application design, development, maintenance, and scaling.
- Experience with hosting distributed services on cloud providers and on-premise.
- Experience with running containers in Kubernetes, Packer, and Automation recipes.
- Cyber security awareness and training.
- Experience with running Linux.
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, version handling, and peer review.
- Strong documentation and English writing skills.
- Work on-site in Uppsala at least three times a week.
- Experience using event streams (Eg. MQTT)
- Knowledge of PKI, Sign-on, and identity technology (Eg. Oauth)
- Good knowledge of IP protocols, and Ethernet networking.